Midlothian Police Department
101 W Ave F, Midlothian, TX 76065-2998
City Services: 311 (limited availability)
*Emergency services are available 24/7 by calling "911".
*Office hours vary by department and location. They typically run anywhere from 8am-4pm Mon-Fri to 24hrs/7days a week.
*Please call to verify all information
- For a parking violation, speeding, or traffic citation, check the back of the ticket for instructions on how to proceed. A number or address will be listed as to where to pay the traffic ticket, or you can pay or appeal in person at the courthouse listed.
- Some cities offer online police records, crime reports, criminal records, and government forms on their website. If a web address is not listed above, or does not offer them, most departments will be happy to help you over the phone.
- Records management is typically open from 8am to 4 or 5pm Monday-Friday, and observes federal holidays.
- Most states have Public Information Acts that provides for public access to most government records, and for the sale of copies, including Police Reports. Verify with your local states laws.
- Citizens are urged to join community policing programs in their area, such as Cellular on Patrol(COP), Problem-Oriented Policing(POP), or SARA/SARAM. These programs help to identify and report neighborhood problems. Visit the departments website, or call, to find out what initiatives are available in your area.
Information and Requirements-
- Call the Midlothian Police Department for specific information about the Police Academy in or near Midlothian, TX. Different stations have different requirements, and transfers can be difficult.
- For an idea of Police Officer Salary and Benefits in Midlothian, checkout Salary.com
- Ask about other opportunities in the departments. There are many great civilian jobs needed outside of sworn positions, with great pay and benefits.
- Request to go for a ride-a-long in order to evaluate if this is the right job for you.
- Some Departments require/offer sponsorship, and will pay you a salary during your free training. If the area does not offer support, you may need to pay for law enforcement academy training.
- You will be required to complete physical fitness tests, and mental evaluation exercises.
- An intense background check will be performed.
- Completion of High school, or a GED, is Mandatory.
- A 4 year degree is highly recommended, and often required.
- Police Academy Training can take anywhere from 3-8 months.
- Some possible disqualifications for acceptance to cadet training include excessive traffic citations, age requirements, and past offences.
Visit our Links Page for websites providing listings of Available Jobs for Employment in a new career as a Police Officer, as well as information pertaining to holiday closings.
*Is any of the above information incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Police Departments:
Ovilla Police Department
105 S Crockrell Hill Rd
4.5 miles away
Venus Police Department
103 W 3rd St
4.8 miles away
Cedar Hill Police Department
601 E Beltline Rd
5.0 miles away
Mansfield Police Department
1601 Heritage Pkwy
5.7 miles away
Click Here for Larger Map - *Please call to verify location